Thursday, June 3, 2010

Shirleys2Girls Twisted Thursday



It's time for another Twisted Thursday Challenge from Shirleys2Girls. The twist this week is to use blue on your layout or project. I used the adorable "My Main Squeeze" image. I used DP from Memory Makers and cardstock from Couture Cardstock. I added twine, buttons, ribbon, and a little charm. I used the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge for inspiration. Make sure you check out all the wonderful projects the DT has made for this challenge.

8 comments:

  1. Love this image Lisa and your have colored it perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card with a cute image, which you coloured fab!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is precious, love the colors!
    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Love how you used the DP for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the little charm!


    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations