Friday, June 4, 2010

Prairie Fairy Friday Challenge



The Prairie Fairy Challenge this week is to make a bag. This image is called "Storytime" and it is colored with Copic markers. I used Cosmo Cricket dp and chipboard to create the tag that graces my handmade quilted mini tote bag. Also, on my tag I added a machine ruffle and canvas. Make sure you check out all the DT members and see their take on this challenge:) I took the Digital Tuesday Challenge of using what is trendy right now. Material is very trendy. In addition I took the Copic Creations Challenge of coloring a cute animal. Also, make sure you stop into to the store and see all the wonderful digital stamps Prairie Fairy has to offer.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, There is no images of your wonderful bag. Just the description.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe you made the bag!!! Good for you! Love the tag on it and the colors are GREAT!!!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great bag. love the colors and the tag is so perfect in turning it into a library book bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. What a great bag you created and the image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a marvelous bag! Your image is just stunning!
    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Lisa! what a cute dragon! glad u joined in at copic creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent! Love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a terrific bag! I love the colors! Thanks for joining the Digital Tuesday blog challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic creation, love the fabulously coloured cute dragon.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Copic Creations.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations